Heading to the Big Red Bash!
6th - 8th July 2018
Why not make a stop at Bedourie
and watch the locals compete
in the Campdraft , Bronco Branding
and the ever exciting Rodeo
The Diamantina Shire is home to many varied and special events to make your outback Queensland road trip an adventure of a life time! The RV Friendly towns of Birdsville and Bedourie together with the people of the Diamantina welcome all visitors including Grey Nomads, Backpackers, Caravan, RV and 4WD holiday makers. There’s always something happening, and your outback road trip to the far west and channel country will leave you wanting to come back. Some of the amazing events held annually include:
- Betoota Gymkhana and Bikekhana
- Bedourie Bikes & Bulls
- Birdsville Bronco Branding
- Bedourie Campdraft, Rodeo, and Gymkhana
- Big Red Run
- Big Red Bash Music
- Bedourie Camel and Pig Races
- Simpson Desert Racing Carnival incorporating the Birdsville Races, The Bedourie Races and Rodeo, and The Betoota Races.